Thank you to all the amazing applicants, our 2020 Summer Internships are full and we are no longer accepting new applications.
Kids4Kids is looking for energetic students to join our internship program throughout the year. Our internship timeframe varies from two weeks and eight weeks. Apart from regular operational tasks, Kids4Kids is also looking for students to help editorial, translating, communication development, graphic design as well as assisting with programs and workshops.
If you are interested in applying to be a Kids4Kids Intern, please refer to the below information and e-mail your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- High school / university student
- HKID card holder
- Must be available for a minimum of 2 weeks
- Must apply yourselves, i.e. not a parent or an adult applying for you
Cover Letter must include the following items:
- Why would you like to intern with Kids4Kids?
- How can you contribute to Kids4Kids?
- When are you available? Please indicate the whole period
CV must include:
- Extracurricular activities
- Language ability (English and Cantonese preferred)