Kids4Kids Volunteer Internship
Please note that all 2022 Kids4Kids Summer Internship positions have been filled and we are not accepting new applications.
Kids4Kids is looking for young and energetic students to join our volunteer internship program from May to August 2022. Our internship timeframe varies from two weeks to eight weeks. Apart from regular operational tasks, Kids4Kids is also looking for students to help editorial, translating, communication development, graphic design as well as assisting with programs and workshops.
If you are interested in applying to be a Kids4Kids Volunteer Intern, please refer to the below information and e-mail your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- High school / university student
- HKID card holder
- Must be available for a minimum of 2 weeks
- You must apply yourself, i.e. not a parent or an adult applying for you
Cover Letter must include the following items:
- Why would you like to intern with Kids4Kids?
- How can you contribute to Kids4Kids?
- When are you available? Please indicate the whole period
CV must include:
- Extracurricular activities
- Language ability (English and Cantonese preferred)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com