Youth Summit is an annual two-day forum that equips youth to create postitive impact in the community, inspired by cross-industry leaders to tackle real-life issues.
Youth Summit 2023
Date: 16 September, 7 and 21 October 2023
Venue: Singapore International School
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Through participating in the Youth Summit, students will:
- Meet and learn from their peers from other schools
- Be inspired by experts from different industries
- Explore and discuss local and international community issues
- Acquire innovative problem-solving skills, and
- Enter the competition to implement their Young Entrepreneurs projects with seed funds and mentor support from Kids4Kids for 6 months
"Powered by Youth was one of my most memorable and inspiring experiences, where I got to interact with students from all over Hong Kong and discuss social issues with professionals from different industries. It allowed me to be exposed to a variety of topics and network with others who shared similar passions as myself."
A student from Renaissance College Hong Kong
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Youth Summit towards the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: